This pandemic year, this 2020, has most of us reflecting on what we’re doing, why we are doing it, and if we should continue. What changes should we make? And, what can we become? What do we WANT to become?[Read more…] about The Topic of Conversation
Supporting Our Friends & Family, Supporting Small Businesses
Ways To Support:
- Shop at these small business online stores – links below
- SHARE in social media the great products and services they are selling – sharing is caring and if you can’t afford to make the purchase, you certainly can afford to SHARE their websites with others!
- Leave positive feedback on products you buy from them
- Return and buy from them again in the future
- Are you like me? Do you holiday and birthday shop early? Now is the time to do some early shopping!
- Buy gift certificates from small businesses / buy gift certificates from “gig workers” like your hair stylist!
- Support your local farmers – buy directly from them when you can!
- Support your local non-profits who are struggling to do important work in your community
[Read more…] about Supporting Our Friends & Family, Supporting Small Businesses
Oh, Baby, Baby It’s a Wild World
Last night I challenged my friends and family on Facebook:
Name a SONG you wish was a MOVIE.
I gave my example (Down South by Tom Petty) and my friend Cindy picked Wild World by Cat Stevens. Great choice, great song. And right now it definitely seems like a real wild world, doesn’t it? Although I am not [Read more…] about Oh, Baby, Baby It’s a Wild World
Looking for Free e-Books? Try your library!
Today we are talking about two of my favorite things – books and libraries.
We are talking about ways to access both during the “stay at home” measures we are all taking.
Here we go: [Read more…] about Looking for Free e-Books? Try your library!
Meet the Girls :-)
Oh, the cuteness! In a way, today’s “little joyful things” homemade video has been a long time coming…
We finally did it. After years of dreaming, planning, delaying, re-discussing… deciding. We FINALLY did it. We brought home our “girls.” [Read more…] about Meet the Girls 🙂
Guest Posting at Chicken Librarian!
This week I’m providing a guest blog post over at Chicken Librarian’s website! [Read more…] about Guest Posting at Chicken Librarian!